Sharon and Tom held their entire wedding the Lakeside Hotel in Killaloe. Given the weather we had that day, it turned out to be a genius idea! Having everything under the one roof meant that the weather didn’t matter and everyone had a great time (especially at the rowdy Bellisimo table! ;)). Sharon and Tom have a great mutual sense of humour so it was a pleasure to hang out with them for the day and tell their wedding story.
Here are some things I loved about Sharon and Tom’s wedding:
- The rainbow arching over the hotel when I arrived. Little did I know that would be my last photograph outside!
- Nathan, the ring king.
- Tom’s reaction to the gift Sharon got for him.
- Sharon’s wedding shoes. Sure, they weren’t the most comfortable pair of shoes in the world, but they were pretty spectacular – and their names and wedding date were printed inside too.
- Sharon and her Dad sticking their tongues out at Sharon’s mother as they walked down the aisle, mimicking a photo from Sharon’s parents wedding day.
- Sharon’s brother going rogue during his reading and adding his own verses.
- Keano quickly attaching a ball and chain to Tom’s ankle the second the ceremony was over!
- PILLOW FIGHT!!!!
- The signing frame and date night ideas.
- The junior Atomic Chickens! 😉
Here is a small selection of some of my favourite images to give you a taste of their wedding day…