Marija & Darragh
Star of the Sea, Quilty
Armada, Spanish Point
Marija and Darragh were married in the Star of the Sea church in Quilty and held their reception just down the coast in the Armada Hotel in Spanish Point. We stopped off at the beach for some photographs and we got lucky with some great light and a dramatic sky. Combine that with Marija and Darragh’s movie star good looks and we managed to get some great photographs together. 🙂
Things I loved about Marija and Darragh’s wedding:
- The girls all got ready in the Armada that morning which was a lot of fun and excitement.
- Marija’s dress – wow – I’m not going to pretend I know a lot about wedding dresses but she looked absolutely stunning.
- Darragh’s reaction to finally seeing Marija at the top of the aisle. Jaw dropping!
- Marija’s surprise for Darragh – she organised two doves to release after the ceremony.
- The location. I love the Clare coast anyway, but it looked particularly amazing that day.
- The speeches. Usually the groom’s speech is short and sweet, but Darragh’s was hilarious! 🙂 So was Aidan’s and Marija’s sister Nadezda’s was so emotional and heartfelt it almost brought the whole room to tears.
- The party atmosphere – everyone was there to have a good time, celebrate and enjoy themselves.
Here are some of my personal favourite photographs to give you a taste of their day…