Before getting into pricing information, it is really important that my photography style is a good match for what you are looking for. You can read more about my photography style here, but the short version is that I aim to tell the real story of your wedding day in a documentary/reportage/natural way. Apart from the family photographs and the bridal party photo session my aim is to be invisible! If you are looking for more traditional wedding photography then I’m probably not the photographer for you.
When I was getting married, I almost had to refer to the periodic table to figure out gold, diamond and platinum packages! I like to keep things simple. I offer two options – Coverage to Meal and Coverage to First Dance. Both include a fine art wedding album which is the best quality album available. The only difference is the amount of time I spend at the wedding. Nice and easy.
Having said that, every wedding has different requirements so I also provide optional extras so that you can put together the perfect collection for you. These can be added at any point before or after the wedding day.
(All pricing includes VAT at the applicable rate.)
What I do
My approach is 95% documentary – a relaxed, fly-on-the-wall, authentic recording of your day. The other 5% is family photographs (the only time I ask anyone to look at me!). I give a little bit of guidance when it comes to the bridal party “portraits”, but my aim is to keep it fun and natural.
If you haven’t already seen it, I’d highly recommend you take a few minutes to watch the video below of some of my favourite photographs from the last wedding season. If you like what you see, then we’re probably a good match.
Coverage to Dancing ~ €2500
• 12 hours of coverage, from the preparations all the way through to the first dance
• Choice of either a 10”x10” Art Album or a 8”x12” Story Album showcasing 70 of your favourite images
• A same day sneak peek slideshow at your reception
• Private online viewing gallery which can be shared with family and friends
Digital Files ~ €350
All of the processed photographs from your wedding ready for printing without watermarks or logos.
Groom Preparation ~ €75
Only possible if the groom is getting ready in the same location (or in a location very close to the bride). Includes 30 minutes with the groom and groomsmen and an extra two pages in the wedding album. For further distances let me know and I can look at the logistics of it.
Larger Album Upgrade ~ €200
Upgrade your wedding album to a larger 12″x12″ Art Album, a 10″x14″ Story Album or a 14″x11″ Traditional Album
Mini Album Copies ~ €250 for 2
These albums are an exact duplicate of your wedding album but in a smaller size. These are very popular as gifts for parents.
Pre/Post Wedding Session ~ €300
A two hour, relaxed, informal photo session at a location in Limerick/Clare. This is often used for invites, personalised guest signing books, signing mounts, thank you cards, etc. Before the wedding it’s a great way to get comfortable in front of the camera and get some amazing photographs. And after the wedding, it’s a good excuse to wear the dress again and go somewhere dramatic – or even just get some outdoor photographs if it was raining on the wedding day!
Thank You Cards ~ price depends on quantity
Beautiful, photo quality thank you cards customised to feature the best images from your wedding.
Wall Art ~ price depends on size and finish
A range of wall art options are available in different sizes on a variety of finishes (such as canvas, acrylic, aluminium and wood).
There are two things I need to get you booked in – a booking fee and a signed contract.
Booking Fee ~ €400
The booking fee is €400 which secures your date. This is deducted from your total.
The contract states who I am, who you are, what date you are getting married, the location, etc, etc. Standard stuff!
What’s it like?
Here are some real testimonials from past couples about what their experience was like. The first one is a summary and if you want to hear more click on the three underneath.
This is just a quick summary of what I do. I’d love to meet up with you to have a chat about you and your wedding plans. Just drop me a line to organise a time that suits and I can show you some samples of the albums available and answer any questions you might have.