Kelly Ann and Mark were married in Croom and held their reception in the Falls Hotel in Ennistymon. On the day we had good old Fr. Ted caravan holiday weather – blue skies one second, horizontal rain the next! We made the most of it though and during a break in the weather we made a run for the cascades to take some photographs there.
Things I loved about Kelly Ann and Mark’s wedding:
- Kelly Ann describing their efforts to get flowers to bloom the night before the wedding by leaving them under a light bulb as “like something out of Breaking Bad”!
- A fridge magnet collection that belongs in the Guinness World Records. 😉
- A “swit swoo” whistle as Kelly Ann walked down the aisle.
- Hatchet hurleys.
- Hearing that the Falls Hotel apparently got its name from all the people who fell down the steps.
- The world’s most dangerous donkeys!
- The Bulls Carpentry and Construction business cards – Call anytime (except Sunday evening / Monday morning)