It’s always an honour to be asked to photograph another photographer’s wedding (especially when their brother is also a photographer – no pressure then!). I met Stefan in the camera club in Limerick a good few years back so I was delighted when he got in touch to ask me to document his wedding to Louise. They met on facebook and they have a beautiful, friendly, happy daughter Saoirse who is a credit to them. They were married in the Pillo hotel and it was a lovely, relaxed, good humoured wedding – I had a great time!
Some things I loved about Louise & Stefan’s wedding day were:
- Saoirse – star of the show! Her training in front of the camera paid off on the big day. 🙂
- Stefan’s present to Saoirse – I’ve still got “do you ears hang low” on loop in my head.
- The vintage bus for the bridal party to travel in.
- The bottle opener keys for the guest seating plan, and the matching door handle table settings.
- The caravan club. If the fun they had at their table is anything to go by, their events must be brilliant fun.
- Louise’s dancing shoes.
- A surprise impromptu performance by the “Sugar Daddies”.
Here is a small selection of some of my favourite images to give you a taste of their wedding day…