Sinead and Phil were married in Mountshannon church and held their reception in the Lakeside Hotel. It was a blend of Irish and Scottish with a big dollop of their own personalities thrown in and it was a fantastic mixture.
Some things I loved about Sinead and Phil’s wedding day were:
- The laughter at Sinead’s house that morning. From Timmy Dooley to other outrageous stories I had a sore face from laughing by the time I left!
- Sinead’s Charlotte Mills wedding shoes, with their something old, new, borrowed and blue.
- Having brooches from Sinead and Phil’s grandmothers attached to Sinead’s bouquet.
- The gift box Phil sent to Sinead that morning – including a bottle of champagne from the year she was born.
- Phil having his father as his best man.
- Phil wearing his grandfather’s cuff links and using his great grandfathers suitcase to hold the mass booklets.
- Fr John’s sermon which was all the more personal having know Sinead since she was an altar server.
- The confetti cones. I’m still finding bits of lavender weeks later! 😉
- The wooden tree stumps, vintage bottles and handmade blackboards made from driftwood by Phil.
- The birthday piñata!
Some kind words from Sinead and Phil:
Thank you so much for everything you did for our wedding. You were amazing throughout the whole day and had everyone commenting on how nice you were also. It meant a lot to us to have such a relaxed photographer and you made us, as well as our family and friends, feel so at ease. The slideshow at the end of the day actually made me cry, it was so special. You captured the day so well and it was everything we could have hoped for and more.
Here is a small selection of some of my favourite images to give you a taste of their wedding day…