Jennifer and Liam were married in the Star of the Sea church in Quilty and held their reception in the Armada Hotel in Spanish Point. It was a magic day – starting with a solar eclipse no less. It was a day full of music and fun and the hotel was decked for their beach inspired reception. And, somehow, they managed to get the perfect summer weather as the icing on the cake!
Things I loved about Jennifer and Liam’s wedding:
- Looking for the “good scissors” to cut the ribbon that morning.
- The signs made for Ralf, the honorary page boy.
- Jennifer’s floral head piece. Loved it.
- The music in the church – all of Jennifer and Liam’s friends got together and t was phenomenal. Jennifer even sang a song. The last time I heard music as good was probably at this wedding. 😉
- Uncooperative confetti – but we got there in the end.
- The hotel which was a details extravaganza – from nautical themed old photograph boards to the signing canvas. The cake (made by Yvonne) looked amazing too.
- Liam’s emotional speech. Even the cake was in tiers! Boom boom! 🙂
- The surprise special guest – Sam Maguire!
- The strawboys’ shenanigans.
Some kind words from Jennifer and Liam:
Thank you so much for everything, everyone I’ve met since the wedding has complimented your photos! I can’t wait to see the finished lot when you’re done with them I know they’ll be fantastic! You were brilliant to work with.
Here is a quick selection of just a few of my favourite images to give you a taste of their wedding day…