Jessie and James travelled home from Sydney to get married in their local church in Cordal. They grew up within a stone’s throw of each other so it was nice to call into both houses on the morning of the wedding. James is one of the nicest guys you could meet and Jessie, well she’s lovely and fair as the rose of the Summer. 😉 We had great plans for photographs in Killarney, but they didn’t bring the Australian weather with them! Despite the rain, it was a great day and it was a lot of fun (especially on the dance floor!).
Here are some things I loved about Jessie and James’ wedding:
- The amount of hair spray used in Jessie’s house that morning – my hair hasn’t budged since!
- Amelie’s default camera star pose.
- The locket Jessie attached to her bouquet.
- Pockets on bridesmaids dresses. Win!
- Getting a photo with Joe’s shoe – Joe was in crutches so his spare shoe didn’t get to make it to the wedding. 🙁
- Ellie’s sign.
- How much Jessie and James enjoy each other’s company.
- Finding some nice places to take photographs in the hotel.
- The speeches were great and the dance floor was even better – the longer the day went on the better it got!
Some kind words from Jessie and James…
It really was the best day and we can’t thank you enough for taking our pictures. You were an absolute pleasure and we loved having you with us on the day. I lost count how many times people asked who you were because they were so impressed and I think my family want to kidnap you.
Here is a small selection of some of my favourite images to give you a taste of their wedding day…
A gorgeous storybook of photos that I’m sure the bride and groom will treasure.