Doreen and James were married in Churchtown and had their reception in Vienna Woods Hotel in Cork. On our way to the reception we stopped off in Blarney Castle & Gardens and it was wonderful! The flowers were in bloom, the weather was perfect and love was in the air! 😉
Things I loved about Doreen and James’ wedding:
- Getting to hang out that morning with Doreen’s family. It was a lot of fun, and they have to be one of the loveliest (and most loving) families I’ve had the pleasure of working with.
- Doreen’s dog who was dressed up with an actual lucky horseshoe.
- Jack, aka The Lord Of The Rings!
- James’ selfie with his best man at the top of the aisle. 🙂
- Michelle & Olivia (the two bridesmaids) singing during the ceremony. It’s so much more personal when friends and family join in.
- Blarney gardens. Wow. I’d been there the week before to find some nice locations and I was blown away by it. Thankfully the weather was great on the day and we got to make the most of it.
- James managing to work all of the table names into his speech.
Here are some of my personal favourite photographs to give you a taste of their day…Details