I’ve known Stephani and Eanna for a few years now so I was delighted to be asked to photograph their wedding. It was one of the most fun weddings I’ve ever photographed! You might think I’m biased – but I’ve got proof! They were married in a humanist ceremony in Sneem Hotel, and had their reception there too. The weather was amazing, the location was stunning and the guests were in party mode!
Things I loved about Stephani and Eanna’s wedding:
- Where do I start…. having a good Irish breakfast especially cooked in Senan’s campervan was a pretty good start to the day!
- Eanna arranged to have a card and a gift delivered to Stephani that morning by a “mystery man” wearing nothing but pants, cuffs and a horse’s head! (Quite possibly the most surreal moment I’ll ever photograph.)
- The best man swapped out the rings from the box and replaced them with a bottle cap from a Schweppes bottle of water. Why? Because he reckoned “Eanna schwepped Stephani off her feet”!
- Everyone got some confetti to throw over the bride and groom as they walked down the aisle, but somebody got a little over excited after the rings were exchanged and set off a chain reaction of impromptu confetti! It made for a great photograph though. 🙂
- Probably the best opening line of a best man’s speech ever.
- The dance floor. It was the best possible kind of crazy! Make sure you scroll all the way down! 😉
Here are some of my personal favourite photographs to give you a taste of their day…Details