I went to college with Mairead so I knew her wedding with Mark was going to be a lot of fun. I think the story of how people met can tell a lot about a couple and this couple have the most unique story I’ve ever heard – they met at a fancy dress party where Mairead was dressed as a school girl and Mark was dressed as a pimp!
Mairead and Mark were married in Faithlegg Church and held their reception in the Woodlands Hotel.
Things I loved about Mairead and Mark’s wedding:
- The laughter! From start to finish everyone was really enjoying the day and having fun.
- The little personal details that Mairead and Mark added to their day, from unique cake toppers to the “gun bag”!
- The bridal party photography session was insane! We laughed so much and had great craic. Mairead and Mark wanted “something different” and we definitely achieved it!
- The first dance. Two words – Fatboy Slim! It was great craic and it really set the mood for the night.
- Choreographed dancing by two little guys (you can see them in the last photo below). When I was preparing the same day slideshow they were practicing their dance moves in the hotel lobby and once the band got started they were stuck in!
Here’s a little taster of their day…Details