Aisling and Dave were married in the Star of the Sea church in Quilty and held their reception in the Armada Hotel in Spanish Point. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, love birds were chirping – what could possibly go wrong? The groom getting a vomitting bug, that’s what! What are the chances? Thankfully a hero of a doctor arrived with a magic potion up his sleeve and Dave was back on the dancefloor in no time flat. Apart from that minor hiccup, it was a fun filled day with a great bunch of people.
Some things I loved about Aisling and Dave’s wedding day were:
- The views from Aislinn’s house during hair and makeup that morning.
- The flower girls giving it socks on the trampoline.
- Dave and the groomsmen’s local transport to the church (nothing like gorse to spruce up a tractor!)
- The Kerry and Dublin flags flying high outside the church.
- Just how relaxed the entire day was. It was lovely.
- Having the craic in the sand dunes – and realising how drawing a heart on the beach isn’t as easy as you’d think!
- The winking bridesmaid. 😉
- A lovely, chilled, outdoor reception – complete with ice cream, sunshine and great views.
- Gino, the chef, who celebrated his last day in the kitchen with a sing song – Aisling and Dave’s reaction was priceless. 🙂
- That video. Top class.
- The Harlem Shake first dance.
Here is a small selection of some of my favourite images to give you a taste of their wedding day…Details