Loving… photographing a “bring your child to work day” event in a company in Limerick this week. I got to see the inner workings of a big manufacturing company in Limerick as they gave the children of the workers a tour around the facility. It was a lot of fun and interesting at the same…Details
Happy Friday! I hope you have a great Easter weekend! Loving… Spotify. While I’m working at my desk I always have some background music on. Earlier this year I started using Spotify (which has almost every song in the universe) and I’ve grown to love it. I had been using iTunes forever but I love…Details
My favourite photograph from a recent photo session with Ryan on his 1st birthday!
Loving… Galway! My wife and I went to Galway last weekend. A good friend of mine was taking part in a charity white collar boxing event which was a really good night. All of the competitors had just 8 weeks training and I was blown away by how good they were. We also had some…Details
Loving… bank holidays weekends! It’s the first one of the year and it’s going to be great. The sun is shining, people are out mowing their lawns, kids are preparing for the St. Patrick’s Day parade – you gotta love bank holiday weekends!
Laughing… I challenge you not to laugh at this!
Trish and Dan were married in Rockhill Church and held their reception in Springfort Hall. They were looking for natural, fly-on-the-wall photography so I spent most of the day in “ninja mode” documenting the activities of the day from a distance. I did manage to get the bridal party on their own for ten minutes in between the ceremony and the reception to capture some nice creative photographs in Doneraile park.
What I loved about Trish & Dan’s wedding:
- Fresh, vibrant daffodils were blooming around every corner and they were integrated into various parts of the day.
- The flower girl was one of the most well behaved children I have ever seen at a wedding.
- As a token of all he possessed, Dan gave Trish a 1 euro coin! 😉
- Springfort Hall was a new venue for me and I really liked it. It’s got a lovely, homely, comfortable atmosphere. It was like going to a friends house for a party. (A very rich friend, obviously!)
- The speeches were very entertaining!
- In a stroke of genius, Trish organised that the children would be entertained by an animal roadshow while everyone else was having their meal. It went down a treat.
- The dancefloor was jammed with people of all ages throwing every shape imaginable – they were really giving it socks.
Here are some of my favourite photographs from their day:Details
I was sick last week (which I definitely wasn’t loving!) so I missed out on Friday’s post. So here it is – better late than never! 😉 Loving… this short film from Disney. Take 5 minutes out of your day and enjoy it! Laughing… at clever kids. My niece had her first confession recently and…Details
I’ve been lucky enough to receive some international awards for my photography in the last few weeks. Awards are not high on my priorities, it’s much more important for me that the people I work with are happy with my images rather than the opinion of a team of judges. Each month, the Society of…Details
Loving… a happy ending. My good friend and incredible architectural photographer Iñaki Hernandez posted the following message on Facebook: As a photographer, it’s an amazing feeling when the shutter opens and you know that you’ve just captured something special. What had Iñaki seen? “Beautiful atrium at the Milwaukee Art Museum. Valentine’s week. A guy walks…Details