Deirdre and David were married in Cloncagh church and held their reception in the Woodlands House Hotel in Adare. It was a lovely, cosy, Christmassy wedding – and the tone was set from the very start with the Christmas bauble invitations.
Here are some things I loved about Deirdre and David’s wedding:
- The mistletoe hanging over the door of the church – it worked hard too with all those kisses for the bride and groom as the guests left after the ceremony. 😉
- Getting lucky with nice weather as the guests arrived for the ceremony, and again afterwards as everyone hung around for a chat.
- A new record for the fastest run up the aisle by the page boy and flower girls!
- David’s grin when he saw Deirdre for the first time.
- Going somewhere new for the bridal party photographs.
- The Christmas bauble table plan and one of the best alternatives to a guest signing book I’ve ever seen.
- Áine texting Deirdre as she was doing her speech from her iPhone! 🙂
- The stories of David playing hurling with a spade!
Here is a small selection of some of my favourite images to give you a taste of their wedding day…Details