Sinead and Sean were married in Mitchelstown and held their reception in the Dunraven Arms in Adare. I’m constantly checking the weather forecast on the lead up to weddings and on the day itself. When I checked it on my phone that morning there was a “yellow warning” for rain! Yikes! It proved to be accurate too which was a shame because the gardens at Sinead’s house were competition ready! They looked amazing, but unfortunately we could only look out at them through the window it was so bad. Thankfully we got a short break in the weather when we arrived in Adare (full credit to optimism!) and we managed to get some photographs outside.
Things I loved about Sinead and Sean’s wedding:
- One of the funniest moments of the day was when Sean was taking a swig from a hip flask outside the church – only to be caught by his future mother in law! Best facial reaction ever – and quick thinking to blame it all on one of the groomsmen! 😉
- When we got to the park in Adare it had stopped raining but the ground was still wet. I asked Sinead if she would possibly mind letting her dress fall onto the… BOOM! It was already on the ground! Yes! That’s my kind of bride! 🙂
- A wedding speech written on graph paper – possibly the most accurate speech ever?
- Teaching Robbie a new trick when he’s asked to take photographs on someone’s phone. To everyone who ever hands him a phone to take a photo – I’m sorry!
- The stories in the speeches were very funny – but the best one had to be Sean’s bed confusion – so good it made it into almost everybody’s speech!
- The most aggressive use of selfie sticks I’ve ever witnessed!
- The dancing – I love a good, crazy, energetic, wild dance floor – be sure to scroll all the way down to the end for the madness…
Here is a quick selection of just a few of my favourite images to give you a taste of their wedding day…Details