Jenny and Daniel were married in Ballyagran Church in Co. Limerick. Afterwards, we stopped off in Adare and had a photography session in amongst the trees and the gazebo. It was great fun – they put the “party” in bridal party! We then continued on to the Strand Hotel in Limerick for their wedding reception.
Some things I loved about Jenny & Daniels wedding were:
- The bridal party were up for anything and in great form, they had me smiling the whole day
- The view from the Strand hotel balcony
- The loving glances between Jenny and Daniel during the ceremony
- The mischievous page boys
- The craic on the dance floor – the guests had some crazy moves!
Here are some of my favourite photographs from their wedding day. Thanks to Jenny and Daniel for having me there to tell their story. If you are getting married and you are looking for fun, relaxed, natural photographs then you know what to do!