Today’s sneak peek is the wedding of Orla and Brian. When I met Orla and Brian I knew their wedding day was going to be a lovely, welcoming, intimate day. They were married in Monaleen and had their reception in the City Suite in the Strand Hotel with panoramic views of Limerick.
Things I loved:
- When I arrived at Orla’s house, in the middle of the chaos, Orla’s mother had a fresh cup of tea and some scones waiting for me. Don’t you just love Irish mammies?!
- Brian’s “brianwaves” during the day
- How intimate the day was – it was obvious that each and every guest meant a lot to Orla and Brian
- I loved that all of the guests sat at one big table
- Visiting Nancy Blakes where Orla and Brian had their first date
Here are a few of my favourites from the day…