Lucy and Shane were married in Knockaderry and had their reception in the Listowel Arms Hotel.
Things I loved about Lucy and Shane’s wedding:
- The first look. Lucy and Shane decided to see each other before the ceremony and it was a really lovely moment between them. It’s a great way to calm nerves and just check in with each other.
- The weather – the forecast was worrying but we got really lucky with the timing and managed to get some great photographs between the showers.
- Mini Lucy and mini Shane!
- I love the attention to detail at the Listowel Arms Hotel. They have added a few more little details since the last time I worked there.
- The dance floor was rockin’! Everyone really got into it. I think I also witnessed the longest ever rendition of “Rock Me Mama Like A Wagon Wheel”
- The first look. Yep, I loved it so much it’s on the list twice! 🙂
Here’s a little taster of their day…