Triona & Liam were married in Ballyagran Church and had their reception in the Devon Inn Hotel.
Things I loved about Triona & Liam’s wedding:
- The craic! Liam and Triona have a great sense of humour and after spending the day with them it’s obvious that their friends do too – passing a comb to Liam during a lull in the ceremony had everyone in the front rows in stitches!
- The beautiful garden and mature trees at Triona’s house.
- Even though it is a challenge for photography, having a cloudless blue sky is always a bonus – especially in October!
- Finding some beautiful light by the river in Newcastle West to photograph Triona and Liam in. There’s something magic about crisp Autumn light.
- How real and natural the wedding was, there were no airs or graces, everybody was there to have a good time and enjoy themselves.
Here’s a little taster of their day…