Emily and Billy were married on New Year’s Eve in Newmarket church in Co. Cork and had their reception in Dromhall hotel in Killarney. From our very first meeting I knew their wedding was going to be great – and it was!
Things I loved about Emily and Billy’s wedding:
- The craic. From start to finish it was one of the most fun weddings I’ve had the pleasure of photographing.
- The human bicycle. Definitely the funniest groomsman photograph I’ve ever taken. It’s going to be difficult to top!
- The welcome in Emily’s house on the morning of the wedding. It was a bit like walking into a maternity ward but everyone was really natural and relaxed.
- Emily’s wedding speech written in Excel. Emily is the undisputed queen of spreadsheets! Her photo selection for the album is the most organised I’ve ever received! Love it!
- Our last minute dash to Kanturk castle to get some bridal party photographs just before it got dark.
- The best mans speech was one of the funniest ever. I had a pain in my face from laughing.
- The photo below of a random guy dancing on the dance floor wearing a horse’s head pretty much sums up the partying atmosphere!
- The new years eve countdown balloon madness extravaganza!
Here’s the story of their day…
The animation above might take a few seconds to load – it’s so worth it! 🙂