Ann and Martin were married in Coolcappa church in Co. Limerick and held their reception in the Radisson Blu hotel in Limerick. We met waaaaaaaay back in 2012 so it felt like forever for their wedding to arrive. It was worth the wait! Every meeting I’ve had with Ann and Martin to discuss their wedding was a lot of fun so I knew their wedding was going to be great too.
Things I loved about Ann and Martin’s wedding:
- The fun at Ann’s house that morning. Wow! You wouldn’t want to be sensitive in that house! 🙂
- Martin, the blow up doll, who was still hanging around since the hen party!
- Purple, hand stitched, personalised converse.
- Martin walking to the church from their house just up the road.
- Ann’s father surprising everyone by playing his accordion during the wedding ceremony.
- A flying visit by the children Ann looks after.
- The Limerick / Cavan rivalry. I think it’s fair to say Limerick was the clear winner this time! 🙂 Each table was named after a town you drive through on the way from Limerick to Cavan which was a clever touch.
- Curraghchase. I love it in there and it was great to finally go there with a wedding party.
- The speeches which brought everyone to tears from laughing!
- The dancing. I think some people hadn’t been left out in a while! It was like when calves get to go out into a field for the first time!! 😉
Here are some of my personal favourite photographs to give you a taste of their day…