Sinéad and John had the difficult task of organising their wedding from sunny Brisbane. It’s never easy organising something from the opposite side of the world, but they did an amazing job. (I think both Mum’s may be honorary wedding planners after it all!) The details and thought put into the day were huge and it definitely paid off.
Things I loved about Sinéad & John’s wedding:
- Getting married exactly 10 years after their first date!
- The combination of their wedding day and the fact that they were home surrounded by friends and family that had Sinéad and John smiling the entire day long.
- The obvious bond between Sinéad and her granny who lives just next door.
- A family uniting for the first time ever. Amazing.
- Complimentary coloured bridesmaid dresses.
- Managing to get some photographs outside in between the showers – with the help from umbrellas, shade under trees and a great couple who didn’t mind a few drops here and there!
- All the details – not only that but the detail in the details – using the same font, colours and style across all the printed materials (which happened to tie in with the bridesmaids colours) – genius!
Some kind words from Sinéad & John:
Thanks so much for everything – you did a fantastic job and you were so easy to work with, I was never more comfortable in front of a camera and that says a lot!
Here are some of my personal favourite photographs to give you a taste of their day…