Suzanne and TJ were married in Scartaglen church, just a stone’s throw from the house they’ve built together. They held their reception in the Malton in Killarney. The day was very wet, but somehow they managed to control the weather so that it always stopped raining exactly when we needed it to – nice!
Their wedding was on the first anniversary of their engagement, which was a nice touch. Suzanne did a great job with the organising – when I met her she had drawn me a map to her house that the Ordnance Survey would be proud of! 😉 Although, in retrospect, I could have done with a map of her actual house – ha ha – thankfully Pat, the videographer, was able to point me back in the right direction! 😉
Things I loved about Suzanne and TJ’s wedding:
- The amount of selfies and snapchats and all the rest – there was probably no need for me to be there at all! 😉
- Suzanne and TJs approach to the day – there were no nerves or fussing or worries – one of the most relaxed couples ever.
- The laughter in Suzanne’s house as everyone was getting ready. I can’t even remember what it was all about, but there was a lot of happiness.
- TJ absolutely beaming at the church as he waited – not a nerve in sight and loving every minute of it.
- Suzanne and TJ organising their seats so that they could face both the priest and the congregation.
- Killarrney. Gotta love it. Lakes, mountains, blue sky – what more could you ask for?
- Their first dance – these guys have moves! 🙂
Some kind words from Suzanne and TJ:
“Thank you so much for everything yesterday. Everyone commented on what a nice guy you are and how relaxed the whole thing was. You really listened to what I wanted so thank you for that.
Thanks for being part of our day, great to have another Murphy in the clan I’m sure you’ll agree!!!”
Here is a quick selection of a few of my favourite images to give you a taste of their wedding day…