Michelle and Dermot were married in Newtownshandrum church and held their reception in the Woodlands House Hotel in Adare. Michelle and Dermot are really fun couple, full of life and happiness. There was a lot of laughing during the day – especially during the bridal party photography in the park in Adare, it was great craic!
Things I loved about Michelle & Dermot’s wedding:
- Taking some time out from hair and makeup to go feed the world’s most excited dog! I almost got licked to death!
- Eileen trying to put Michelle’s earrings in – it was soooo funny!
- Shay, the page boy extraordinaire. He battled through tiredness but always had his best smile (and even some blue steel!) for the camera.
- A surprise visit from two of Michelle and Dermot’s pet dogs after the ceremony.
- Visiting Michelle’s Granny – we were only there for a few minutes but the photograph of the three of them laughing together on the couch is one of my favourites from the day.
- The autumn leaves in the park in Adare.
- Donal’s (Dermot’s twin and best man) story during the speeches about the time he helped out Dermot when he didn’t have his homework done. I won’t repeat it here for all sorts of legal reasons! 😉
- Michelle and Dermot’s first dance. Some couples get dance lessons – but Dermot could GIVE dance lessons! 😉
Here is a quick selection of just a few of my favourite images to give you a taste of their wedding day…