Jacqueline & James were married in St. Mary’s church in Limerick and held their reception in the Strand Hotel. It was a great day, with all the guests in high spirits and enjoying themselves. I even got to take photographs of the bridal party along the banks of the Shannon which was a treat in the middle of Winter!
Things I loved about Jacqueline & James’ wedding:
- Skype calls to family and friends in Australia.
- Rían – the star of the show! He has his own entourage of loving cousins and Aunts! 😉
- Champagne that decides to pop of its own accord! (Scaring the life out of everyone!)
- The bridesmaid dream team – a creative person, an organiser and an entertainer!
- The prayers of the faithful which were all read by Jacqueline and James’ young nieces and nephews.
- Having family sing in the church is always special – but the duet with Cameron was amazing! So, so good.
- Rían joining enthusiastically in the applause during the ceremony.
- Socks with capes!
- Now that’s what I call a wedding table plan. I loved the signing frame too.
- The earliest knee slide across the dance floor I’ve ever seen – during the speeches! It was worth burning a hole through the suit!
- Rebecca’s excitement when she was invited in to join Jacqueline and James during their first dance.
Some kind words from Jacqueline & James:
“Thanks Kevin, it was so relaxed and we didnt even know you were there! The slideshow was a massive hit and we cannot wait to see more pictures.”
Here is a quick selection of just a few of my favourite images to give you a taste of their wedding day…