Suzie and Gary were married in Meanus church and had their reception in the Armada Hotel in Spanish Point. The Child of Prague did a great job and everyone was in high spirits. As well as stopping on the coast for some photographs with the bridal party, Suzie and Gary also drove to a personal location for a few more photographs. The weather was really sunny and windy which made things a bit challenging – but I’ll take that over rain any day!
Things I loved about Suzie and Gary’s wedding:
- The pool table in their house. I was tempted to have a game myself but thought better of it seeing as it is surrounded by glass windows!
- Suzie and all of the girls walking to the church from her house.
- Corey’s suit and mini converse.
- The flowers were fab, as were all the other little details like the boxes for the rings, the bike outside the church and the tables in the hotel.
- Gary and Suzie driving their own wedding car. The journey between the church and the hotel is one of the few times a married couple get to spend alone so I’m sure they had a great chat.
- Going to Seafield beach where Suzie’s mother used to go as a child.
- The horse racing themed seating plan along with the form of each guest. Apparently Suzie “travels well over distance” and Gary is “in good nick”!
Some kind words from Suzie & Gary:
“Thanks again for being so amazing. You have great patience. And you are amazing at what you do!”
Here are some of my personal favourite photographs to give you a taste of their day…