Linda and Tony set a new bar for how relaxed a couple could be on their wedding day! Nothing could phase them. And it was great! Because they had no worries whatsoever they were able to sit back and enjoy the day. They were married in Linda’s local church in Tubber and held their reception in the Falls Hotel in Ennistymon.
Some things I loved most about Linda and Tony’s wedding day were:
- The hard working child of Prague.
- I loved the flowers (from Sheena at West Clare Flowers).
- Having a laugh with Linda and Deirdre (and Val and Linda and Declan) as they got ready in the morning.
- Driving in style in their Mazerati.
- Stopping off en route to the hotel to say hello to their dog Casper.
- The creme egg wedding favours.
- Paul’s speech (and Tony’s reaction!)
- A surprise performance from the waiter. 😉
Here is a small selection of some of my favourite images to give you a taste of their wedding day…Details