I was in college with Anna’s brother, so it was great to hang out with their family that morning. It’s easy to see where the children get their relaxed nature and sense of humour from. James, you picked a great family to become a part of! 😉
Some things I loved most about Anna and James’ wedding day were:
- Olivia’s flower girl dressing gown and Noah’s page boy Batman pyjamas!
- Being photobombed by a pig.
- Olivia knocking on the door as the girls were getting dressed and, when asked who it was, replying “Olivia. The flower girl.”
- Anna singing during the ceremony. Wow, I wasn’t expecting that!
- Fr. Chris’ daffodil day inspired sermon.
- Going to King John’s castle, where James proposed to Anna, to take the bridal party photographs.
- Both a magician and a live band entertaining the guests during the drinks reception.
- The Limerick Leader scoop!
- Mission: Make Karen cry – ACCOMPLISHED (although, to be fair, it didn’t require much effort! ;))
Some kind words from Anna and James:
Where do we even begin to thank you!!! You were absolutely fantastic to work with and really put us at ease throughout the whole day. Photos so far look amazing!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you 🙂
Here is a small selection of some of my favourite images to give you a taste of their wedding day…Details